[personal profile] eulalia
One thing about this household is that their posts are going to be approximately fifty times longer than anyone else. I'm not kidding, there's 230+ pictures in this post. -_-

(psst, follow the link in the first line of dialogue if you're confused by what's happening.)

screenshot-2026-07-26-16-01

Helenet: That wretched man!

River: You're going to wake Fiona if you start shouting again, Helle.

Elmet: What's wrong?


screenshot-2026-07-26-16-09

Helenet: That man is being horrible, like usual.

River: Maddan was a dumbass. And Fiona tired herself out at the party. Um—

Arturo: Ah, I'll take her.

River: Thank you—she's rather heavier than she looks.

Arturo: That'll be the werewolf muscles.


screenshot-2026-07-26-16-21-1

Helenet: I'm going to stab him with a rusty spoon.

Elmet: And I support you in that, but can someone tell me what happened?

River: I think this seems like something that shouldn't involve me, so—goodnight, everyone!

Elmet: Bye?


screenshot-2026-07-26-16-23-1

Helenet: He's not changed one whit, jumping to whatever conclusions are already in his head… I didn't realize Maddan would be there, since it's not like it was his child's birthday. He caught sight of Fi after she transformed and came after me about it.

Elmet: He didn't say anything to Fiona, did he?

Helenet: No, I think even he realizes I'd strangle him in front of everyone and be done with it if he did. He insulted you by saying you'll end up as some—some violent beast and insulted me by implying I'm too stupid to realize what sort of man I married! The absolute shithead!


screenshot-2026-07-26-16-25

Elmet: D'you want me to go talk to him? Handle things?

Helenet: *sigh* Not right now... I don't know if talking would do any good. That bloody man's been set in his ways for as long as I've known him.


screenshot-2026-07-26-16-37

Helenet: Why aren't you angry?

Elmet: It's just not worth getting mad over; people are going to think what they think whether or not I'm angry. And I don't have the history with Maddan that you have. I'm more concerned for Fi... I doubt he's the only person in the village who believes all wirokū are violent.


screenshot-2026-07-26-16-35

Helenet: It's bullshit.

Elmet: Is it? Some of us are. I've got the scars on my back to prove it. But I don't think it's the lycanthropy... I think it's down to who the person is before they transform. I can't say it ever caused me to feel any bloodlust; and Arturo likes to threaten to curse people, but he did that long before he ever became a werewolf. But the werewolf who attacked me was probably always a violent man.


screenshot-2026-07-26-16-47-1

Helenet: Arturo's made you very philosophical, love.

Elmet: Oh yeah, he's taught me all sorts of big words, just like the children. *laughs* Sometimes I don't have much to do at night besides think. And I think right now you should go to bed, and we'll deal with this in the morning.

Helenet: Fine... will you come lie down with me?

Elmet: Of course.


screenshot-2026-07-26-16-50


* * *



screenshot-2026-07-26-17-54

I don't think I've ever seen all three of them asleep at the same time.


screenshot-2026-07-26-17-54-1

Excuse me??? You have a job. Who else would be our forest hermit?


screenshot-2026-07-26-17-56-1

screenshot-2026-07-26-17-56

Lune will play with her wooden horses all day if I let her. And I generally let her, because she's like ten.


screenshot-2026-07-26-18-01

screenshot-2026-07-26-18-01-1

screenshot-2026-07-26-18-02-1

screenshot-2026-07-26-18-05

While everyone else is hard at work, Elmet brings Lune to the market so we can finally get that ribbon for Toast.

Lune: Toast! You're going to look so pretty! Are you excited?


screenshot-2026-07-26-18-05-1

Toast: ??????


screenshot-2026-07-26-18-05-2

Not one thought in this dog's brain.


screenshot-2026-07-26-18-15

screenshot-2026-07-26-20-31

Helenet: You need a new tunic—

Elmet: No, I don't—

Helenet: Yes! You've been wearing that since before Lune was born, and I don't even want to know how long before that. I've run out of places to patch it! Arturo agrees with me—


screenshot-2026-07-26-20-34-2

Arturo: If he wants to wear his clothes until they become ragged thread, I don't see what that has to do with me.


screenshot-2026-07-26-20-34-1

Helenet: You said you agreed with me.

Arturo: Ah, no, you told me of your plan and presumed that I agreed with you when I made a noise of acknowledgment. An easy mistake to make.


screenshot-2026-07-26-20-37-2

Helenet: I should've known. Well, I already purchased the fabric, so you're getting a tunic whether you want it or not.

Elmet: ...Can you try to save the trim from this one? Please?

Helenet: Certainly, love.


* * *



screenshot-2026-07-26-20-48

screenshot-2026-07-26-20-49

Look at this man in his respectable tunic that has absolutely no unnecessary holes in it.


screenshot-2026-07-26-20-43

Lune: Good morning, Auntie.

Myr: Good morning. Um, Lune, is your dog wearing... a scarf?


screenshot-2026-07-26-20-43-1

Lune: Yeah! Doesn't he look pretty?

Myr: ...Sure.


screenshot-2026-07-26-20-45

Lune: You're the prettiest girl in the village now, Toast!


screenshot-2026-07-26-20-47

Myr: Helenet, is it safe to have all these dogs around the kids? They kind of look and sound exactly like wolves.

Helenet: Oh, they're wild, but they listen to Elmet. I trust that they would never hurt even a hair on the children's heads.

Myr: If you say so.


screenshot-2026-07-26-20-53

screenshot-2026-07-26-20-49-1

Arturo: Willow...


screenshot-2026-07-26-20-49-2

Arturo: ...how the fuck did you get up here?


screenshot-2026-07-26-20-50

Fiona is constantly going around giving everyone hugs and it is the cutest thing ever. 😭


screenshot-2026-07-26-21-03-1

screenshot-2026-07-26-20-58

Helenet finally gets out to do some spring tidying in her herb garden while Elmet entertains the kids.


* * *



screenshot-2026-07-26-21-09

Elmet: Norweni, maybe you can help me with something.

Norweni: Well, it has been rather long since the last time you got into trouble, so I suppose so.

Elmet: Oh, come on, I'm a grown man with a family and a respectable job, I think you can finally drop that bit.


screenshot-2026-07-26-21-09-1

Norweni: I once fished you out of the pond because you thought you saw a water sprite in it and fell in fully dressed.

Elmet: I was five!

Norweni: Sprites are meant to keep five-year-olds out of ponds. Then there was the time I had to climb up and get you out of a tree...

Elmet: I was six.


screenshot-2026-07-26-21-09-4

Norweni: And we can't forget the incident with the torch and the rushes...

Elmet: Okay, fine, I won't ask for your help.

Norweni: No, I'm sorry, I shouldn't tease you. That's Eisu's job. What's the issue?


screenshot-2026-07-26-21-11

Elmet: *sigh* I'm sure you remember why we originally decided to keep the whole werewolf thing a secret. And it's just been... simpler to keep going that way. But more people have been learning—Helenet's cousin and her husband, Angus's wife and some of her family...

Norweni: I know. Maddan came to complain at me about it.

Elmet: Great. And there's Fiona now. I was a grown-ass adult when I made that choice, but she's a child. What will I tell her when one day she wants to stay out past moonrise—no, you can't, because someone might think you're scary? That's shit.


screenshot-2026-07-26-21-14-1

Norweni: Okay. What does Arturo think of all this?

Elmet: He thinks it's a bad idea, but he thinks that about a lot of things that aren't actually bad ideas. Also, frankly, it's kinda weird that no one has been gossiping about the whole werewolf thing, you know?

Norweni: Maybe you just aren't that interesting.

Elmet: Har har.


screenshot-2026-07-26-21-12-2

Norweni: Unless you actually want to start some rumors, I think it's better if we announce it directly. Let you get ahead of things before anyone starts spinning tales after they see you roaming around covered in fur.

Elmet: We?

Norweni: Obviously I'm going to help you.

Elmet: Thanks, Wenna.


* * *



screenshot-2026-07-30-18-04-1

Arturo: I still don't like this idea.

Elmet: Look, after this you can never again set foot past the yard if you don't want to. But now you'll have the option to wander without people freaking out about who you are!

Arturo: I suspect that will happen anyway.

Elmet: Well, think of it as doing it for Fi and her siblings.


screenshot-2026-07-30-18-34-1

screenshot-2026-07-30-18-34-2

screenshot-2026-07-30-18-34-4

screenshot-2026-07-30-18-35

Norweni: This man is wirokū. He has been for years. He is not violent, which I should hope all of you already realize, and he has not eaten any of your sheep. If any of you have a problem with this, you will bring it directly to me. If anyone hassles Elmet or his family, you will be answering, again, directly to me. Any questions?


screenshot-2026-07-30-18-42

Cara: Uh... who is that?

Norweni: Arturo.

Orla: He's my cousin's friend!

Norweni: Sure. Thank you, Orla.

Cara: He's wearing antlers?

Norweni: I assume he likes them. Does anyone else have a question? No?


screenshot-2026-07-30-18-49

Maddan: Norweni...

Norweni: You said your piece before, Maddan.

Maddan: It's a bad idea. Sooner or later the wolf overtakes the man—I've seen it.

Norweni: And if that ever happens, you can say 'I told you so'. I grew up with Elmet; he's a bit of a dumbass, but there's not a malicious bone in his body.


screenshot-2026-07-30-18-55-3

Maddan: Perhaps you're letting that history blind you. You know, when we first arrived here, I thought you were doing such a good job with the village, but I think I was wrong. A leader needs to be able to change; you pick your way and stick with it. Stagnate.


screenshot-2026-07-30-18-55-2

Norweni: Go kick rocks about it, Maddan.


screenshot-2026-07-30-18-47

Shep: Wait, you're a werewolf?

Elmet: I thought you already knew this?

Shep: No! So is it true that werewolves have to stay awake all night til the moon sets? Because I bet I could get so much more done like that!

Elmet: Just what you need, a way to work even more.


* * *



screenshot-2026-07-30-19-54

screenshot-2026-07-30-19-54-3

Fiona: No, Faolán, it goes there!


screenshot-2026-07-30-20-52

Lune: Arrrrgh, magic beam! Pew pew!

Fiona: Ah!


screenshot-2026-07-30-20-53

Arturo: Children, can you play elsewhere, rather than directly behind me whilst I cook?

Fiona: Loony already killed me anyway, we gotta go do the funeral now!

Arturo: If you're building a pyre, I hope that it goes without saying that you are not allowed to set it alight.

Lune: Aw, fine.


screenshot-2026-07-30-19-58

screenshot-2026-07-30-19-57

screenshot-2026-07-30-19-59

These two escaped the chaos for their usual once-a-round date night.


screenshot-2026-07-30-20-25-1

Helenet also secretly thinks the outing is good for another reason—after The Werewolf Announcement, it serves to remind everyone that Elmet's also just a regular man (one who happens to be wed to their only midwife, no less).


screenshot-2026-07-30-20-39-1

Elmet: So... I'm kind of worried about Arturo. He used to spend half the day or night in the forest; now you practically have to drag him through the gate to get him to leave the house.

Helenet: It's that bloody Fenrir's fault.

Elmet: But it's been a while since that whole thing happened...


screenshot-2026-07-30-20-41

Helenet: Sometimes when someone goes through a bad experience, their mind gets... caught on it, in a way. It plagues their thoughts, or their dreams.


screenshot-2026-07-30-20-41-1

Elmet: Oh, like soldiers.

Helenet: I've not encountered that specifically, but I suppose so.

Elmet: Years ago, Norweni used to sleep over at our hall sometimes, especially if she and Eisu had been drinking late at night. I got the impression that nightmares weren't uncommon.


screenshot-2026-07-30-20-42-2

Helenet: I see. Sometimes people become anxious, too, or avoid things related to their experience.

Elmet: Sounds familiar. So what do we do?

Helenet: I wish I knew. Be supportive and encouraging, I suppose.


screenshot-2026-07-30-20-43

screenshot-2026-07-30-20-43-1

screenshot-2026-07-30-20-43-2

screenshot-2026-07-30-20-44-3

screenshot-2026-07-30-20-46

The thing with going out on these date nights is that one or both of them inevitably runs into a family member they absolutely MUST stop to chat with.


screenshot-2026-07-30-20-47-1

screenshot-2026-07-30-20-47

screenshot-2026-07-30-20-48

Gytha: *laughs* You might not want to look behind you.

Angus: They are very... kissy.

Gytha: I think it's cute!


screenshot-2026-07-30-20-49

Gytha is like the only sim in this hood who sounds good at karaoke.


screenshot-2026-07-30-20-54-1

Back home, Lune dragged cousin Drustan in off the street, and he is obviously so grateful to be invited in.


screenshot-2026-07-30-20-58

screenshot-2026-07-31-14-46-3

screenshot-2026-07-31-14-46-4

screenshot-2026-07-31-14-50

screenshot-2026-07-31-14-47

Although Lune is still quite focused on her dog, she's also started spending more time thinking about other things, like the stuff Helenet and Arturo are teaching her, or how quickly her next birthday is approaching.


screenshot-2026-07-31-14-51-2

Girl, are you weaving the Bayeux tapestry? Is this prophetic? Is the Norman invasion coming?!


screenshot-2026-07-31-14-54-1

screenshot-2026-07-31-15-04

Helenet: Oh, Faolán, did the dogs wake you with their howling? Come here, sweetheart.


screenshot-2026-07-31-15-05-1

screenshot-2026-07-31-15-05-2

Elmet: I was thinking of spending some time in the woods after Helenet is asleep. Wanna join me?

Arturo: Ah... no, I don't think so.

Elmet: Are you sure?

Arturo: Your nephew brought me a copy of a treatise he got his hands on, and I think I would prefer to read through that and underline all the inaccuracies I can find.

Elmet: Have fun, I guess.


screenshot-2026-07-31-15-46

screenshot-2026-07-31-15-08-1

Lune's sleep schedule is a bit haphazard, what with all the other activity going on at night around the house.


screenshot-2026-07-31-15-40

Elmet decided to introduce Fiona to his nighttime fishing spot.

screenshot-2026-07-31-15-41-1

Elmet: Caught you, Little Wolf!

Fiona: Again, again!


screenshot-2026-07-31-15-42-1

screenshot-2026-07-31-15-43

So rude of the pond to spontaneously freeze over.


* * *



screenshot-2026-07-31-15-48

Elmet: What're you doing up? Did we wake you? Sorry—

Helenet: No, my stomach did—I'm starving. I don't think I ate enough at dinner.

Elmet: There's definitely leftovers of that turnip thing Arturo made earlier.


screenshot-2026-07-31-15-49

Yum, turnip thing.


screenshot-2026-07-31-15-49-1

screenshot-2026-07-31-15-52-1

He lurves his annoying mortals. I guess he can't really call them that anymore, now that he's mortal again too.


screenshot-2026-07-31-15-51-1

Helenet: Has a ghost stolen your clothing again, Arturo?

Arturo: Very funny. Give me a moment.


screenshot-2026-07-31-15-52

Arturo: Better?

Helenet: Well, if you do want to wander around naked, the middle of the night is probably the best time. Fewer guests. Just try not to scar the children for life.


screenshot-2026-07-31-15-54

Arturo: What are you doing up at this hour anyway, witch? Are you unwell?

Helenet: No, I was just hungry and now I can't get back to sleep. Why do you two keep fussing over me tonight?

Arturo: Probably because you smell pregnant.

Helenet: I what.


screenshot-2026-07-31-15-54-2

Arturo: Ah, I forgot, it's rude to come right out and say such things, correct?

Helenet: No, that's not—are you sure?

Arturo: Well, you certainly smell the same as before, though it is fainter. I take it from your expression that this one was not intentional?

Helenet: No! I've been so careful keeping track of my cycle and taking the herbs...

Arturo: Have I not overheard you lecturing others about how 'herbs are not foolproof'? You shouldn't look so shocked.


screenshot-2026-07-31-15-55

Arturo possesses many traits, but a gentle bedside manner isn't one.


screenshot-2026-07-31-15-57

He still mostly catnaps around the house (or the yard, when it's warm) when he's tired, which is why I was so surprised to see him actually sleeping in a bed before.


screenshot-2026-07-31-15-59

screenshot-2026-07-31-16-06

screenshot-2026-07-31-16-08

Helenet: *grumbles*

Elmet: What's got a bee in your bonnet?


screenshot-2026-07-31-16-09

Hold that thought.


screenshot-2026-07-31-16-10

Elmet: Feel better now?

Helenet: No. I think I'm pregnant—Arturo says I smell such, anyway, and I think he's correct...


screenshot-2026-07-31-16-10-1

Elmet: That's...

Helenet: It's ridiculous! I'm a grandmother twice over, I can't be having another baby!

Elmet: You wouldn't be the first woman that's happened to, Netty. But, uh… I do love our children, so if there's another babe, great. But if you don't want to, that's also fine. We are practically outnumbered as it is.

Helenet: That's because Lune alone has the energy of three. At least this early it should be a fairly easy process...


screenshot-2026-07-31-16-12

Elmet: Hm, he's right, you do smell a bit like you did before.

Helenet: Ugh, I'm so annoyed that I didn't notice before he did.


screenshot-2026-07-31-16-16-1

Elmet thinks they probably are better off with just the three younger children—Faolán is barely out of nappies, and Lune can certainly be a handful all by herself at times (something that will hopefully continue to improve as she gets older and more independent).


* * *



screenshot-2026-07-31-16-56-1

screenshot-2026-07-31-16-20

screenshot-2026-07-31-16-55

screenshot-2026-07-31-16-55-1

screenshot-2026-07-31-16-54-1

Eisu: How's it going after your big announcement the other day?

Arturo: Fine, I suppose. I told them they didn't need to drag me there, but... I suppose this way my appearance will not shock any friends they happen to invite over.

Eisu: At least you're far enough from the village that no one really has an excuse to come by the house and try to catch a glimpse of you! That's usually how it goes when new people move in. Not that you are new here, but you are to them.

Arturo: Ugh.


screenshot-2026-07-31-16-58

screenshot-2026-07-31-16-59-1

Elmet: Eisu, really, in my house? How crude.

Eisu: I believe you've forgotten the cardinal rule, brother—he who smelt it, dealt it—

Elmet: Ugh—no, really, what have you been eating?!


screenshot-2026-07-31-16-59-2

Arturo: ...Mortals.


screenshot-2026-07-31-17-00

Helenet: Lune! Dog time is over, come help me with the plants.

Lune: Bye, Willow!


screenshot-2026-07-31-17-00-1

screenshot-2026-07-31-17-00-1

So far Helenet only lets Lune help with the simpler tasks, like collecting chamomile flowers for drying, but Lune likes it a lot more than muddling through books with Arturo.


screenshot-2026-07-31-17-01

screenshot-2026-07-31-17-28-1

screenshot-2026-07-31-17-27-1

screenshot-2026-07-31-17-29-2

Arturo: I have been informed that someone at the market sells small harps. I would like to acquire one. Would you perhaps... want to accompany me?

Eisu: Certainly! Question: do you have any money? Because you'll need it at the market.

Arturo: Yes, the witch insisted on giving me a purse.

Eisu: Splendid.


screenshot-2026-07-31-17-35-1

screenshot-2026-07-31-17-34

screenshot-2026-07-31-17-35

Eisu: Found what you wanted?

Arturo: Yes... it's a lot emptier here than I expected.

Eisu: It's the time of day. That, and it looks a bit like rain. But if you stay a while, there'll be more people stopping by as they head home or to pick up something for dinner.

Arturo: I confess that I'm not sure I'd like to stay that long.

Eisu: That's okay! But did you notice there's a fidchell table over there behind you? I know you love Xiang's set.


screenshot-2026-07-31-17-36

He can, in fact, be tempted by games of strategy. Random Townie is definitely coming over to greet Eisu and totally not to obviously scope out the weird newcomer.


* * *



screenshot-2026-07-31-17-32

screenshot-2026-07-31-18-08

screenshot-2026-07-31-18-11

Elmet: How are you feeling tonight?

Helenet: Crampy.

Elmet: Would it help if I rub your back?

Helenet: It certainly couldn't hurt!


screenshot-2026-07-31-18-11-2

screenshot-2026-07-31-18-17-1

This is one household where two dinner times are mandatory.


screenshot-2026-07-31-18-17-2

And Arturo's attempts to teach these children some proper manners can't possibly stand up to werewolf hunger.


screenshot-2026-07-31-18-19

screenshot-2026-07-31-18-20

Arturo: ...and so the old king went into the mountain—

Fiona: How did he get inside a mountain?

Arturo: There was an entrance. Like a cave.

Fiona: What kind of cave? Like the cave the shrine is in?

Arturo: Perhaps if we finish the story, you'll find out.


screenshot-2026-07-31-18-22

What happened to no howling in the house, huh, Elmet?


screenshot-2026-07-31-18-23

Fiona: Can we go to the woods again? Please?

Elmet: Sure, Little Wolf. Wanna see how fast we can run to the waterfall and back?

Fiona: Yeah!


screenshot-2026-07-31-18-27-2

A venture that ended in regret and poison ivy, unfortunately.


screenshot-2026-07-31-18-31

screenshot-2026-07-31-18-33-1

Fiona: Itchyyyy. :(


screenshot-2026-07-31-18-33

<3


* * *



screenshot-2026-07-31-18-42

screenshot-2026-07-31-18-46

screenshot-2026-07-31-18-47

screenshot-2026-08-01-16-30

screenshot-2026-08-01-16-35

Lune has been enjoying her little garden patch. It mostly exists to occupy her, since the family buys most of their food from the market (excepting whatever Elmet brings home from hunts). She does get distracted from it sometimes, though.


screenshot-2026-08-01-17-19

Elmet usually finishes taking care of it for her.


screenshot-2026-08-01-17-16-1

Elmet: Toast, I KNOW this was you. It has your paw prints all over it.


screenshot-2026-08-01-17-23

Helenet: Lune, sweetheart, wake up. Everyone will be here soon.

Lune: *snrt* Mhm...

Helenet: Oh well, I guess we'll have to eat this cake without you.

Lune: Cake?!


screenshot-2026-08-01-17-24

Fi (and occasionally Lune) is always playing with Faolán, and it's just so cute.


screenshot-2026-08-01-17-27-1

Did you know Norweni doesn't like Arturo? She doesn't like Arturo very much.


screenshot-2026-08-01-17-28-2

screenshot-2026-08-01-17-28-4

screenshot-2026-08-01-18-55

Wasn't she born yesterday? I could've sworn she was born yesterday. Perhaps two days ago. Lune grew into a Romance sim with a Family secondary, though she will forever be a chaos child to me.


screenshot-2026-08-01-17-32

screenshot-2026-08-01-17-32-1

screenshot-2026-08-01-17-41

There were so many sims talking on this lot, I went to pause my music so I could hear more clearly and then realized it was already paused. 😂


screenshot-2026-08-01-18-56-1

screenshot-2026-08-01-17-42-2

Despite having so few outgoing points, so far Baby Dunk is more sociable than his father...


screenshot-2026-08-01-17-42-3

...who is outside with just the wolves, playing chess against himself.


screenshot-2026-08-01-17-42-4

screenshot-2026-08-01-17-43

Always fun to see sims' reactions to the werewolves transforming. Gytha is still a bit concerned, Helenet at this point is just like 'please don't get fur in my food'.


screenshot-2026-08-01-18-59-1

Xiuying: Lune! Gross.

Lune: Aw, it's natural—

Xiuying: Nothing is natural about that stink.

Okay, I think we've exhausted all the fart jokes we can fit into one update. We're out of gas, one might say.


screenshot-2026-08-01-19-01-1

screenshot-2026-08-01-19-04

screenshot-2026-08-01-19-04-1

screenshot-2026-08-01-19-04-2

Lune: Wow! You're right, that is a cool dance move.

Xiuying: Yeah, someone showed Senna and she taught me.

I'm starting to think Eluned was just fucking with you two.


screenshot-2026-08-01-19-07

screenshot-2026-08-01-19-08-1

screenshot-2026-08-01-19-07-1

River: Maddan hasn't given you two any more trouble, has he?

Helenet: No, he's gone back to pointedly avoiding me since he knows I'm like to deck him if he talks to me anytime soon. It is a bit funny to be at the market and watch him notice me and immediately turn around and leave.

River: Oh, good.

Helenet: What were you going to do if I said yes?

River: Um... strongly encourage Orla to chastise him, I guess? He seems to listen to her.


screenshot-2026-08-02-13-00

Arturo unwinds after the party with his journal. Soon it'll be time for Faolán's birthday as well; it's strange to watch the children growing up in leaps and bounds. Some days he's not entirely sure that the fae queen wasn't lying when she said that he is mortal again. The children are all growing taller, and Helenet and Elmet have new lines on their faces, and Arturo feels exactly the same as he did a year, two years ago.


screenshot-2026-08-02-13-02-1

But at least he has this tiny harp now!


screenshot-2026-08-02-13-08

screenshot-2026-08-02-13-06

Throwing rotten fruit at each other is such a fun, wholesome sibling activity. 😊


screenshot-2026-08-02-13-10

screenshot-2026-08-02-13-11

Lune: Angusangusangus!

Angus: Oof! Hi, Loony.

Lune: You should come in for breakfast! Mum cooked bacon!


screenshot-2026-08-02-13-12-1

Helenet: D'you think you want to come with us to the festival tonight? You liked it well enough the last time we managed to drag you there.

Arturo: Perhaps. The festivals are very... busy.


screenshot-2026-08-02-13-13

Angus: You could always just go for a little while and then come home. Sometimes I take the boys home when my 'being around people' energy is low, but Gytha will stay a while longer.

Arturo: I think I might like to go. If only for a short time.

screenshot-2026-08-02-13-13-1


screenshot-2026-08-02-13-14

screenshot-2026-08-02-13-14-1

screenshot-2026-08-02-13-19

Elmet has been home all round, lmao. The first day I had him take off from work, then he wasn't scheduled two days in a row, now it's a festival day. Not much building going on this spring, I guess.


screenshot-2026-08-02-13-39

screenshot-2026-08-02-13-40

screenshot-2026-08-02-13-42

Lest anyone think Lune has become a calm and mature young lady after her big birthday: don't worry, she hasn't.


screenshot-2026-08-02-13-31-1

screenshot-2026-08-02-13-38

screenshot-2026-08-02-13-43

Helenet is embracing the spirit of the spring festival, I see.

Arturo: Are you sure you feel well enough for such things now, witch?

Helenet: Yes, it's been plenty of time, silly. Even if I didn't, sometimes I just enjoy making you feel good.

Arturo: Well, then, I would be a fool to turn down such an offer.


screenshot-2026-08-02-13-45

screenshot-2026-08-02-13-46

screenshot-2026-08-02-13-48-1

screenshot-2026-08-02-13-49

screenshot-2026-08-02-13-49-1

screenshot-2026-08-02-13-49-2

sorry 2 Faolán for always getting cheated out of birthday parties by my desire to not have 10,000 parties in a round. He gets an entire festival on his birthday anyway, surely that's better than Lune's party.


screenshot-2026-08-02-13-50

screenshot-2026-08-02-14-04

He has a hand! And very smooshable cheeks! Lune is the only kid whose face really takes after Elmet; Faolán and Fiona both look a lot like Helenet. I ain't mad at it.


* * *



screenshot-2026-08-02-17-58

screenshot-2026-08-02-18-00

Girl, slow your roll, you have a negative chemistry bolt with him. And Cináed is a Very Mature and Grown-Up boy of fifteen-ish, he has no time for silly thirteen-year-olds, thank you very much. He even has a job. It's one his mother is forcing him to do, but he has it! He might even get paid some day!


screenshot-2026-08-02-18-01

If Gytha is on a lot with her niblings or tiny siblings-in-law, she will be playing with them. It's really cute.


screenshot-2026-08-02-18-03

Helenet: You look very pretty in your flowers, love.

Arturo: The children insisted.

Helenet: Right, like you weren't right there picking the flowers with them.


screenshot-2026-08-02-18-05

screenshot-2026-08-02-18-08-2

screenshot-2026-08-02-18-07

screenshot-2026-08-02-18-08

Faolán: Why're you sitting all the way over there?

Lune: That's the baby table. You know, where little babies like you sit.

Faolán: At least I got the last of the honey cakes.

Lune: >:(


screenshot-2026-08-02-18-14

I almost deleted the mobile now that the crib is officially out of use, but I couldn't stand to. So for now it hangs over Faolán's bed.


screenshot-2026-08-02-18-13

screenshot-2026-08-02-18-17

I suspect Arturo will soon have another Knowledge sim following in his footsteps. Hopefully not the ones that led him to get cursed. Do either of you want to clean the stinky doghouse? No?


screenshot-2026-08-02-18-19

screenshot-2026-08-02-18-20

screenshot-2026-08-02-18-26-2

Elmet: What, no invitation?

Helenet: *laughs* Nothing's stopping you from joining in, love—

Elmet: Nah, someone's got to go feed that horde of children breakfast. You two have fun, though.


* * *



screenshot-2026-08-02-18-27-2

screenshot-2026-08-02-18-28-2

Lune's magic has finally manifested—it's fun to be able to do a little more with those lessons from Auntie Orla besides pranking people.


screenshot-2026-08-02-18-28-1

screenshot-2026-08-02-18-29

screenshot-2026-08-02-18-41

Helenet: Want to come on a walk with me and the girls, Faolán?

Faolán: Yeah!


screenshot-2026-08-02-18-47

screenshot-2026-08-02-18-47-1

Fiona is way ahead of those slowpokes. She's a wolf of the woods now; she knows them like the back of her paw, except for that part across the river that Da says she's never, ever allowed to visit for some reason.


screenshot-2026-08-03-19-07

screenshot-2026-08-03-19-07-1

screenshot-2026-08-03-19-08

Some of the children had a better time on the hike than others.


screenshot-2026-08-03-19-16-1

screenshot-2026-08-03-19-21

I don't think those pumpkins are in season? (Not pictured, but Lune also earned her gold gardening badge! My green-thumb girlie. 💚)


screenshot-2026-08-03-20-06

screenshot-2026-08-03-20-07

Much as she loves her mother, Helenet still aggravates Lune sometimes (and vice-versa, to be honest). I doubt adolescence is going to help that very much!


* * *



screenshot-2026-08-03-19-27

Helenet: The weather is lovely again today and I haven't got any patients to see, so I'm going to take all these rascals out for a picnic lunch. Want to come with us?

Arturo: Oh, very well. Someone will need to carry that oversized basket of yours anyway; I believe it weighs more than you do.


screenshot-2026-08-03-19-28

Helenet: Fiona's already beat you to it—I've been informed that she is in fact the strongest girl on the isle and she can lift absolutely anything.

Arturo: Ah, well, then someone will need to carry Fiona and the basket when she gets tired.


screenshot-2026-08-03-17-55

screenshot-2026-08-03-18-04-1

Arturo: Here? You're bringing us here for a picnic?


screenshot-2026-08-03-18-05

Helenet: You've become even more of a homebody since it all happened, love, and I don't think it's just because you want to be. I know the forest has a bad memory attached to it now, but Elmet and I thought... perhaps if you have a nice memory here too, it will be easier for you next time.

Arturo: I...


screenshot-2026-08-03-18-06

Helenet: We don't have to stay here if you really don't want to. We can go elsewhere. But Arturo, you can create those protective wards like you have on the house anywhere, can't you?

Arturo: Ah—yes, but without something to anchor the spell to, like a hearthstone, the ward will be temporary.

Helenet: So you could create one here. And then, even though I believe it's safe here now, you would have extra warning if anyone did come upon this spot. Not to mention, you told me that you can sense where the fae—and the rest of us magical creatures—are.


screenshot-2026-08-03-18-18

Arturo: Your logic is irrefutable, witch.

Helenet: Coming from you, that's quite the compliment!


screenshot-2026-08-03-18-53-1

screenshot-2026-08-03-18-53-2

screenshot-2026-08-03-18-53-3


Prev | Next

Date: 2026-08-23 09:49 pm (UTC)
tedsies: (Default)
From: [personal profile] tedsies
another helenet pregnancy 👀 is it confirmed to be elmet’s, or is there a possibility it could be arturo’s (not sure what the fae fertility situation is)..?

little wolf fiona being shown the ropes by big wolf elmet is so cute 🥹

oh, and willow getting up into that treehouse was hilarious 😂

Profile

eulalia: cartoon drawing of a white woman with brown hair and glasses (Default)
eulalia

October 2026

S M T W T F S
     123
45678910
111213 14151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags

Most Popular Tags

Page generated Oct. 22nd, 2026 12:10 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios