[personal profile] eulalia
Now featuring my ongoing struggle to adapt my editing actions to my new lighting mod. I just gotta do a whole new set for this mod, I think, but these screenshots have all been edited already. So. 🙃

screenshot-2026-08-05-18-04

Loaded the lot to find Acca playing punch you, punch me with his elderly grandmother. Ælfwyn can take a hit, I'm sure, or she believes that she can, but perhaps not this one?


screenshot-2026-08-05-18-08

screenshot-2026-08-05-18-09

screenshot-2026-08-05-18-13

Other than that, the household is calm, zen, serene, et cetera.


screenshot-2026-08-05-18-16

Wyn headed out for a while, stopping at the well to socialize (she has a want to befriend Dinn there), and I spotted Sabren making enemies with townie Coel.


screenshot-2026-08-05-18-17

He got over it.


screenshot-2026-08-05-18-20-1

Dude, I'm not sure the evil cackling is going to convince the other villagers that you're not some trickster spirit.


screenshot-2026-08-05-18-23

screenshot-2026-08-05-18-23-1

Ælfwyn also rolled a want to befriend Arturo, but he's not into it.


screenshot-2026-08-05-18-24

Somehow I'm not shocked to see this as soon as they're both on a community lot together.


screenshot-2026-08-05-18-29

Nor was I shocked to see this when Ælfwyn stopped at the market next to pick up some necessities! That's Faolán, btw.


screenshot-2026-08-05-18-55

Rowan wuvs his giant puppy.


screenshot-2026-08-05-18-41-1

It's still unfortunately cold, despite the fact that spring has technically arrived. Please pray for River that they may someday be able to shed some of their half-dozen layers of wool and be warm again.


screenshot-2026-08-05-18-40

screenshot-2026-08-05-18-40-1

Acca attempted to brag about his really cool and hard job training with the village guard to Lune. She's not impressed. Call her when you've got a job as a werebear or something.


screenshot-2026-08-06-20-49

Girl, leave him alone!!


screenshot-2026-08-06-20-50-2

Acca: Isn't that a little childish, Sabren? Knock it off.

Sabren: Who asked you?


screenshot-2026-08-06-20-51-1

Acca: I bet your aunt wouldn't be too happy to hear about one of her aspiring warriors acting like such a twit.

Sabren: Ooh, a tattletale, I'm so scared.


screenshot-2026-08-06-20-52

screenshot-2026-08-06-20-52-1

Coel isn't very grateful to have Acca stepping up for him, though. He can take care of himself, thank you very much, he doesn't need all these baby guards having a blade-measuring contest in his name.


screenshot-2026-08-06-20-53-1

Townie update: Blondie and Redhead seem to actually be a throuple with... Random Townie Whose Name I've Forgotten. Good for them.


screenshot-2026-08-06-20-56

screenshot-2026-08-06-20-57


* * *



screenshot-2026-08-06-21-01

Spotted, at the house: I caught Drustan walking by with Ash. He looks so much like Mouse. 😭


screenshot-2026-08-07-16-31

screenshot-2026-08-06-21-19-1

screenshot-2026-08-06-21-19-2

screenshot-2026-08-07-16-29

Kara: How's your boyfriend?

Acca: We kind of broke up—he thinks I'm too young for him. Like I'm immature or something? Whatever.

Kara: Aw, I'm sorry!

Acca: Never mind that. You're the real Veridian heartbreaker, apparently.

Kara: What?


screenshot-2026-08-07-16-31-2

Acca: Everyone our age who likes girls is practically half in love with you. Not me, thank the spirits.

Kara: They're just nice! That's different!

Acca: Xiuying, her sister, Cináed, I'm pretty sure my own boyfriend had a crush on you at some point... I think I'm forgetting someone.


screenshot-2026-08-07-16-32

Kara: Well... Jia left, and okay, Xiuying and I do kiss sometimes, so you can have that... Cináed definitely doesn't like me though!

Acca: Surrrrre. Hey, Myr gave me half the money to buy a new cloak, you wanna go to the market with me?

Kara: Alright!


screenshot-2026-08-07-16-37

screenshot-2026-08-07-16-38

screenshot-2026-08-07-16-38-1

I really enjoy both Acca's friendships with Kara and Cináed. They're total bros.


screenshot-2026-08-07-16-41-1

Liona: Can I have a piggy-back ride?

Cináed: Oh no, I'm not falling for that again. Go find your fa—moth—go find your gran, or my sister, or your sister. Someplace that's not here.

Liona: >:(


screenshot-2026-08-07-16-51

Rowan: Riri!


screenshot-2026-08-07-16-54

River: Hi, sweetie. Are you sleepy?

Myr: That's right, it's naptime. Sleep now.

Rowan: No.

Myr: Yes.


screenshot-2026-08-07-16-54-1

Myr: Gran said she'd keep an eye on him once he was down for his nap—want to walk into the village and get some lunch?

River: That sounds nice.


screenshot-2026-08-07-17-53

screenshot-2026-08-07-17-55-1

screenshot-2026-08-07-17-56

screenshot-2026-08-07-17-56-3

Spotted, at the mead hall: this.


* * *



screenshot-2026-08-07-18-10

screenshot-2026-08-07-17-59

screenshot-2026-08-07-18-04-2

Ælfwyn is continuing to make friends with both Dinn and Fial, which I think is very nice.


screenshot-2026-08-07-18-06

screenshot-2026-08-07-18-09

screenshot-2026-08-07-18-09-1

Fortune sim pillow talk.


screenshot-2026-08-07-18-11

Rowan, I don't think you should be following Myr around right now. 😭


screenshot-2026-08-07-18-13

Myr: Where'd you come from, you little stinker? Last I saw, you were happily playing on your own.

Rowan: Upsy, upsy!


screenshot-2026-08-07-18-16

screenshot-2026-08-07-18-18-1

It's one of Myr's days off from the market. She spends the rest of it practicing her sales pitches (to gain those all important charisma points), while River works on a commission and getting supper ready.


screenshot-2026-08-07-18-25

screenshot-2026-08-07-18-38

And Angus was walking by and got roped into staying for dinner. Maybe River would still like a cat? I should give them one of Daisy's triplets next round.


screenshot-2026-08-07-18-41

I was sending sims off to bed or to take care of needs when I was like 'wait, where's Rowan?', and the answer to that was 'outside'.


screenshot-2026-08-07-18-41-1

Don't worry, the dog was watching him.


* * *



screenshot-2026-08-07-18-45

screenshot-2026-08-07-18-45-1

screenshot-2026-08-07-18-45-2

Acca: You wanna go on a... run?!

Creature: Woof!

Acca: Good girl, let's get going.


screenshot-2026-08-07-18-47

screenshot-2026-08-07-18-52

screenshot-2026-08-07-18-54

screenshot-2026-08-07-18-54-1

Helenet is only too pleased to hear that River thinks they're finally pregnant.

River: I was starting to wonder if the offering hadn't actually worked.

Helenet: You know, a while after I first moved here I tried to figure out how the whole thing works. It obviously doesn't work immediately, and it doesn't seem to work at all for some people. I'm a bit stumped, to be honest.

River: Eh, it's the whims of the spirits. Who's to say how or why it works?

Helenet: This from a seer?

River: Oh, deciphering omens is far easier than trying to apply reason to the spirits.


screenshot-2026-08-08-13-56

River and their chamber pot are becoming well-acquainted.


screenshot-2026-08-08-13-59

screenshot-2026-08-08-13-59-1

But there are some benefits to living next to and being good friends with the local midwife. Quick access to morning sickness cures, for one!


screenshot-2026-08-08-13-57

screenshot-2026-08-08-14-05

Myr: There are a lot more dirty plates here than when I left.


screenshot-2026-08-08-14-08

screenshot-2026-08-08-14-09

screenshot-2026-08-08-14-10-1

River has been both sick and napping most of the day while Myr was at work. She's far happier to do the dishes than to be the one growing this baby.


* * *



screenshot-2026-08-08-17-17

Cináed: Hi, dork.

Acca: Hey, nerd.


screenshot-2026-08-08-17-21

Acca: Are you going to ask someone to dance at the festival?

Cináed: Eh, that's more my sister's kind of thing.... ooooh, dance around this biiiiig fire to declare your everlasting love for each other! Psh.

Acca: I think it's kinda cute. I would dance, if I actually had a boyfriend.

Cináed: You and Senovara can go be gushy romantics together and I'll eat all the best honeycakes while you aren't watching.


screenshot-2026-08-08-17-34

Neither of them have very many nice points, so it's funny to watch them hurl the ball as hard as they can back and forth.


screenshot-2026-08-08-17-38

screenshot-2026-08-08-17-42-1

Myr is making sure Rowan knows all his toddler skills before the new baby arrives.


screenshot-2026-08-08-17-46-1


* * *



screenshot-2026-08-08-17-55

Next season I'm definitely testing out the 'festival is actually a party on a residential lot' idea, because the field is BARREN today. Except for Coel, who came right up to ask Acca to dance. I guess he's over Acca confronting Sabren for him.


screenshot-2026-08-08-17-59

Don't worry, Kara is here to chaperone!


screenshot-2026-08-08-17-58

screenshot-2026-08-08-17-58-1

screenshot-2026-08-08-17-56


* * *



screenshot-2026-08-08-18-10

screenshot-2026-08-08-18-12

screenshot-2026-08-08-17-00

screenshot-2026-08-08-17-03

screenshot-2026-08-08-18-18

Creature lost a fight to one of the new wolves, and Ælfwyn and Myr proceeded to gossip about it. Guys, she's right in front of you!


screenshot-2026-08-08-21-02

Myr: What if we name this baby Opal? I know your family likes nature names, and I'm fine with that, but consider this: opals also come from the earth.

River: That is pretty.

Myr: Or what about Quartz? Or Agate?

River: Eh...


screenshot-2026-08-08-21-03

Myr: Garnet?

River: Were you, by chance, looking at beads in the market again?

Myr: Maybe.


screenshot-2026-08-08-21-04

screenshot-2026-08-08-21-06

River is still very concerned about that robbery from a round or two ago. Don't worry, Riv, that particular burglar is dead! There's a new burglar now. I assume. I haven't seen them yet, though.


screenshot-2026-08-08-21-08

Acca: Oh, Coel, fancy seeing you here...

Myr: You're laying it on a little thick.

Acca: I didn't ask?


screenshot-2026-08-08-21-08-1

Her bowl... it's empty... she's never been fed before in her entire life...


screenshot-2026-08-07-18-48

screenshot-2026-08-11-17-40

Acca invited Coel over and decided hanging out in the rain and wet grass was the way to go.


screenshot-2026-08-11-17-42-1

Struck by the cold fish of love!


screenshot-2026-08-11-17-51

Coel had to go home eventually to help his grandfather with... his shop? Acca isn't clear on what exactly Elphin, Coel's grandfather, does. Anyway, he headed over to the forest clearing.


screenshot-2026-08-11-17-50

screenshot-2026-08-11-17-50-1

Senovara: I think your girlfriend is flirting with your cousin?

Xiuying: It's fine.

Senovara: But your face looks mad?

Xiuying: I said it's FINE, Sen.


screenshot-2026-08-11-17-54

Totally fine!


* * *



screenshot-2026-08-11-18-00

screenshot-2026-08-11-18-01

Ælfwyn has been home all day cleaning and cooking, so there's actually not a ton for Helenet to do today besides entertaining River to get their fun meter up a bit.


screenshot-2026-08-11-18-03

screenshot-2026-08-11-18-03-1

Ælfwyn: So, girl, you're apprenticing with your mother?

Lune: Yuh-huh. I didn't know there were so many kinds of herbs! Maybe too many.


screenshot-2026-08-11-18-04

screenshot-2026-08-11-18-04-1


It's spring. But also, Myr's totally right. Bloody Landgraabs. 😤


screenshot-2026-08-11-18-06

She literally just got home and picked up a plate to eat when River went into labor, lol.


screenshot-2026-08-12-14-51

Meet baby Briar! If you see a bit of skin that doesn't match due to me playing god with genetics in SimPE again, no you don't.


screenshot-2026-08-12-14-53

screenshot-2026-08-12-14-53-2

screenshot-2026-08-12-14-53-1

First Rowan's round block won't fit in the triangle, now he's not an only child anymore?! This sucks. >:(


screenshot-2026-08-12-15-01

screenshot-2026-08-12-15-50

screenshot-2026-08-12-15-50-1

screenshot-2026-08-12-15-52

screenshot-2026-08-12-15-53

Ælfwyn took a trip to the mead hall to chat with her friends, eat supper, and play a multi-generational game of liar's stones. I see Sabren is turning into a real ball of sunshine.


screenshot-2026-08-12-16-02

Unfortunately, on her way back from the hall, Ælfwyn has a recurrence of her elder's cough.


screenshot-2026-08-12-16-02-1

Ælfwyn: Acca—*cough*—fetch your sister—


screenshot-2026-08-12-16-03

screenshot-2026-08-12-16-04-1

I'M GONNA DELETE THAT GODDAMN TOY FROM YOUR INVENTORY, ACCA.


screenshot-2026-08-12-16-05-1

Ahem. As a rule, I don't normally have sims beg Grim, but I literally had River on their way to cast Remedis Simae on Ælfwyn when she died. It just makes sense to me that they've picked up a few healing spells after spending so much time with Orla and Angus (and Helenet, though she usually sticks to herbal remedies).


screenshot-2026-08-12-16-06

screenshot-2026-08-12-16-06-1

River: This should work, I hope—


screenshot-2026-08-12-16-07

River: Oof! Um, do you feel better now, Ælfwyn?

Ælfwyn: It's a good thing my granddaughter had the sense to marry a witch.

Myr: *sigh* Gran, you've got to take your medicine regularly.

Ælfwyn: You try drinking that disgusting stuff every day, girl, and then see what you have to say about it.


Prev | Next

Profile

eulalia: cartoon drawing of a white woman with brown hair and glasses (Default)
eulalia

October 2026

S M T W T F S
     123
45678910
111213 14151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags

Most Popular Tags

Page generated Oct. 22nd, 2026 12:10 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios