
Today’s offering: ten recolors of Sunni’s lovely crafter dress in two versions. The apron has been turned into a sleeveless kirtle and both layers have been recolored in various shades from VintageSimstress’s Iron Age palette.
Version one features tablet weave trim on the neckline, which is once again the belt from @tipsypixel-sims’s Ladies of the Dark Ages II repurposed, and both versions have some laces that I yoinked from Almighty Hat’s Front-Laced Lady gown resources, which I’m 99% sure originally came from a Sherahbim outfit.
- Version one is available from TU - EU using Letomill’s mesh edits and conversions of Tiggerypum’s layered dress
- TF and EF are repositoried to the AF files; TM and EM are repositoried to the AM files
- available for everyday/formal/gym clothes (because perhaps your farmer’s nice formal dress is your noble’s workwear)
- Caveat: the neckline on the male versions does not line up perfectly, as you can see in the third picture. I don’t mind this enough to spend the time fixing it, but maybe it’s a deal breaker for you, idk. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Version two uses the original mesh from Sunni’s dresses, does not have trim, and laces up the back (hopefully your sims have a handy spouse or sibling around to help them dress).
- for TF and AF
- TF files are repositoried to AF
- available for everyday/formal/gym clothes
- I haven’t done the thing where I make a version of the AF outfit that’s also enabled for EF this time (sorry, were you expecting consistency? from me?), but if you want that it’s very easy to do with Pick'n'Mix’s Outfit Organiser
Credit: Sunni, Tiggerypum, Letomills, Vintagesimstress, Tipsypixel, Almighty Hat & Sherahbim


