[personal profile] eulalia



This particular recolor set is a dress from yandereplumsim and simbury; I added a light texture to the skirt, very slightly poked at the neckline alpha, and made 20 recolors using shades from Curiousb’s Any Colour You Like palette, Shadowfell-sims’s palette, and one shade is from Vintagesimstress’s Iron Age palette.



  • TF and AF or AEF (choose one, they will just overwrite each other)
  • TF is repositoried to AF (or AEF), meaning the AF files are required
  • enabled for everyday and formal

Download: SFS | Mediafire






The second outfit uses a mesh from Parsimonious. The skirt was borrowed from that same Yandereplumsim/Simbury dress; the top is from this outfit by LiliLiliLili on MTS, which I repainted slightly.

This time the tops are all the same color, a shade that hopefully looks like undyed hemp. The skirts are recolored in 10 shades from both CuriousB’s Any Colour You Like palette and Vintagesimstress’s Iron Age palette.

  • AF or AF/EF, choose one
  • enabled for everyday, formal, and outerwear
  • mesh included
  • I also tossed in the PSD I made in case anyone happens to want more than 10 recolors

Download: SFS | Mediafire


Profile

eulalia: cartoon drawing of a white woman with brown hair and glasses (Default)
eulalia

October 2026

S M T W T F S
     123
45678910
111213 14151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags

Most Popular Tags

Page generated Oct. 22nd, 2026 12:09 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios